Lead partner: P1 Cardiff. Supporting partner – P6 Riga
- Creation of a Task Group which will include representatives of the participating university institutions, experts on dental education and representatives of other relevant stakeholders. The principal members of the Task Group will be the project partners.
- The Task Group will be responsible for the organisation and management related to the execution of the project.
- The lead applicant, Cardiff, supported by Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU), will devise the project workplan and oversee the financial arrangements for the duration of the project.
- They will lead on the delivery of the final project report which will detail the outcomes achieved through an inventory of CPD for graduate dentists and identification of core components (WP3), the production of guidelines for organising and quality managing CPD programs (WP4), the guidelines for dental educators (WP4) and a CPD teaching module including guidelines on developing additional modules (WP5).
- This will culminate in the production of a 'Dental CPD Reference Manual' (WP7), led by the supporting partner, RSU, with the aim of modernising the strategic role of dental schools in continuing education and stimulating increased harmonisation of CPD for graduate dentists across the EU and beyond.