WP6: Publicity activities
Lead partner – P5 ADEE. Supporting partners – P2 Athens, P1 Cardiff
This WorkPackage addresses dissemination and concerns publicity activities. The WP will include:
- Management of the project website.
- Coordination of publications in the European Journal of Dental Education, including the deliverables from WP3 (the inventory of CPD activity for graduate dentist across the EU) and WP4 (guidelines for CPD managers and educators for the strategic organisation and delivery of CPD programs).
- Coordination of the uploads of information, publications and teaching module on the project website.
- Identification of European meetings/conferences throughout the duration of the project at which to make presentations and so maximise publicity.
- Support publication of Supplement for European Journal of Dental Education.
Click to view in a new window, right click to download.
International Association for Dental Research (IADR), San Diego - March 2011
- IADR Continuing Professional Development developing consensus on a common core curriculum
- IADR Developing Consensus workshop presentation
- IADR CPD requirements across Europe presentation
ADEE 2011, Antalya - Sept 2011
- Special Interest Group – Life Long Learning – DentCPD – 8.8.2011
- DentCPD presentation to the general assembly 10.8.20112011
- ADEE Compulsory CPD Topics suggested for Greek Dentists – poster
- ADEE Pedagogical and technical requirements for the development of educational e-modules for dental continuing professional development – poster
ADEE 2012, Lyon - August 2012 – Poster abstracts submitted.
- Presentation of an e-module for dental continuing professional development
- A comprehensive framework for the development of the educational content of e-modules
- Implementation of the “guidelines for the organization of dental CPD programs” into the continuing education regulatory framework of Athens dental school
- A preliminary evaluation of an e-module for dental continuing professional development